Desktop Goodies: Hatsune Miku Sing & Dance QruQru

Hey guys, I just downloaded a brand new desktop enhancement application. It’s the internet idol, Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid. In this application, you can play 3D animated Hatsune Miku and she will sing & dance on your desktop. It’s an unnecessary desktop enhancement if you ask me, but occasionally I like to turn her on just for funnsies (It gives off my stress and her dance is very cute). This application is supported by 4 songs and 7 version of animated Hatsune Miku. I still can’t figure out how to change or add new songs into. So if any you guys know how to do it, please let me know. Anyway, for now, just enjoy this cute anime desktop accessories for your windows desktop capability.

4-16-2009-9-53-24-pmFile Name: Desktop Miku

File Size: 157 MB

Download:

Language: Japanese

Special Thanks: Randummonkey for uploading this to megaupload. Complete detail of the forum can be found in http://forum.nihonomaru.com/random-uploads/105580-miku-desktop-mascot.html

Note: To run this program, you just have to double-click the start.exe and you will be brought to a menu of 7 Mikus. Select one of theme then you will activate the application with Miku singing and dancing with a particular music you have selected.

1. Night says:

you change the wav files in the folder but then lip movements are out of synch. is this a trial version or the full version?

2. I’m assuming that this is a pre-made visual not a soundwave lip-sync application. So when you change the wav file, the mouth movement doesn’t adept the new sound. But that’s just me, I only download this from another site.

3. ashley balderrama says:

i have a miku qruqru 2 but i have 8 versions on mine with 4 songs…..yea she’s verrrrry cute! i also love how they have the teenage lookin miku then they have the smaller baby looking miku! its just so cutttte!!! i have the 2007 winter vertion….do’s anyone have a newer verstion and if so…where can i find it! my email is abeveryday@yahoo.com…..thanks!

4. 3nil2rock says:

it’s a cool app, but now I have a little miku on my desktop that wont shut the fuck up. I suggest if you get this, only use it when you’re not using your pc for anything important

1. shelly says:

just press escape :3

1. lysel1336 says:

or just press the space bar. she stops singing then

5. merpperoni says:

the 3rd option on the menu mutes her~ so u only have a quiet dancing miku

6. Ashli-chan says:

Very cute!

Would be pretty neat if this had an expansion to add some other Vocaloids.

1. Aly says:

They have a Rin one ^^

7. Haruka says:

Uhm, it won’t mess up your computer, will it?

1. I don’t think so, since it is only a desktop enhancement program

8. David says:

I seem to have some sort of graphical problem, it blinks, is this normal? wtf?

1. Unfortunately I can’t help you there, since I’m not the developer of that particular software. Anybody else, maybe?

9. thedicemaster says:

there’s another version for rin and len(no sound though)
    and another miku one with 1 song
    (not my blog)

and the entire character is in the .glj files, replacing that will replace all movements and the character model.

it seems to be using idolmaster models

1. thedicemaster says:

ah forgot something, i applied a quick translation to the menu.
      that executable should work on all desktop thingies based on this engine.
      translated it using the translation behind the len&rin link i posted earlier as guideline.

2. I wanna use this so badly, but Megaupload is blocked here in Saudi. Is there any other way to get it? Please help…

1. Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/80q2q83ik590p0j/DesktopMiku.rar

2. Oh, many many thanks!!! *Hugs*

Really really fantastic. Thank you again. However, the hug is a joke. :P

Dude, I am SO pleased! I thought that I was not going to use that thing! Thanks again!

3. I’ve ever been to Saudi so I know how it feels with all the site blocking stuff. Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers!

10. David says:

Well the graphical problem i encountered seems to be a winXP thing, i tryed it on Vista and it looked fine, on Xp it looks like its not using the right framerate, but setting it to 30 did nothing for me.

11. QWRQRRTRE says:

YO guys I have a mac I downloaded I hear music but there is just a white box covering the screen with no miku in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. QWRQRRTRE says:

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUU

13. Anime4ever says:

Is it possible to dowload other miku’s? This program is cute!!

1. Hmm, dicemaster has a link for Kagamine Rin and Len but I don’t know about other miku.

14. Very good advice in that blog post, anime takes up too much of my own work-time.

15. David says:

Requires DirectX to work. Requires DirectX10+ to work normally, If you are on windows Xp or older and using Dx9- it will be choppy as hell and annoying =/

16. heather chan says:

it didnt work damn meGA UPLOAD

17. D_A_N_T_E says:

si q esta bueno el programita y gracias por la pagina cuate XD

18. Nati-Chan :D says:

Heey…..I want Len! :( Because can’t find him…>___<"

19. ZenNaari says:

I want a mirror for Mediafire!

20. Abdullah ab says:

Hellow !! Bonamanimalako …U r from Saudi Arabia Thats Great and u live in Jeddah It’s More Great {(> ,<)} !! Hey I like to Connect you through Facebook…My fb name is Ab Abdullah with Vocaloid Len kagamine profile pic ; )

21. No, I’m not from Saudi Arabia to tell you the truth.

22. Abdullah ab says:

ow I was saying to “” Bonamanimalako “” {(^_^)}

23. Oho, my bad. How embarassing of me.

24. Kaleidoscope says:

hey, i would love to have this…but everytime i try to download it it downloads as a photograph and then will not open.

HELP

1. kazasou says:

Are you sure you click the right link?

25. secretssssss says:

http://qruqru.sakura.ne.jp/miku.html <— At this site , there are updates for the 3D QruQru Miku Desktop App… New Songs , bug fixes , and many more? But there is one problem , even if you get the updates you dont know the password…. :/ heck i dont know the password either!! so i want those updates urgently too! Heck if someone can help out… also who would turn down a newer version of the QruQru Miku 3D? :/

26. secretssssss says:

Forgot to mention that the update’s are packed inside Zip Files with Password…. Typical for the Jap Releases… Also use Google Translate if you dont understand anything on the site…!

27. secretssssss says:

http://qruqru.sakura.ne.jp/miku.html – Brute Force Arhive Password Recovery managed to get me the password…
    every zip file in the site is using 20071103 for a password… feel free to update ! Yay! and also missing song file , i have found it , converted it , uploaded it! its for the Lip Sync!!! DL Link —> http://www.mediafire.com/?c7mrwr2bd3hrdor
    Feel Free to Spread this info… Becouse there are Many People out there who are looking for newer Version of this!!!
    A few New options include Scalling Miku to a bigger size and better quality! also i think some Modeling/animation’s have been fixed for a proper fit!!! GAME ON BABY!

28. Kurara says:

I want Len at my desktop.. TT^TT

29. CT says:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=II4X4E7E I Uploaded this. it’s basically it with all the recent updates applied(had to bruteforce all those zips) and with the missing song included. have fun =)

30. Jiro says:

quick question… HOW DO I SHUT IT OFF WITHOUT SHUTTING OFF MY COMPUTER?!!!

1. kazasou says:

Easy, press the escape button.

31. Eri says:

LINK Missing – Xd—— Please re-Upload
    help me- ^^

1. Animegirl1993 says:

If this is what you are referring to, here:

32. farah says: