I got a copy of Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete from my friend Fauzan a.k.a S.mcduck the other day and watched it last night on 12:00 AM. This film is a 30 minutes extension of the previous Final Fantasy Advent Children by adding a number of scenes to the film.
Before you shutdown and begin to quit to read this post, I assure you that no spoiler will be revealed in this post. I intend to only tell you what Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete has to offers to you.
My opinion about this movie is that this is a worth-watched movie. Nevermind the short 30 minutes extension, this movie offers a lot of untold story and extended battle scenes that will provide you with excitement and entertainment in watching the whole show.
So, here’s a several addition points that Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete has to offers to you:
- Untold Story of Kadaj’s Group appearance in the Northern Crater
- Untold Explanation of the weird building in the center of Midgard
- Untold Denzel’s past story
- Extended scene on the Geostigma kids
- Untold connection between Kadaj’s Group and Shinra
- Extended scene in Forgotten City
- Extended scene in Bahamut’s appearance in Midgard
- Extended scene in Midgard battle (Tifa gets more action)
- Extended scene in road chase battle sequence (Elena & Tseng gets more appearances)
- Extended scene in Cloud vs Sephiroth battle
- More dirt & blood
So, there you go, a full action pack extended scenes and a series of untold story that will blow your mind off. Get the movie now, it’s a worth-watched movie.