Desktop Goodies: Hatsune Miku Rainmeter

Hatsune Miku is back! Yep, it’s time for another Hatsune Miku for your Rainmeter skin. Since it’s a hot summer, I thought I might cool down with a light blue theme for my Rainmeter skin. So, I decided to pick Hatsune Miku as my Rainmeter skin. Oh yeah, another note for my classmate, Richky, I’ll make a Megurine Luka Rainmeter skin so be patient okay? I haven’t got the perfect picture yet. In the meantime, enjoy the Hatsune Miku version first.

7-8-2009 9-45-47 PMSkin Name: Hatsune Miku

File Size: 141 KB

Color Theme: Light Blue

Download: http://adf.ly/Khq1W

Note: A Rainmeter application can be downloaded in my previous post. Don’t forget to extract and move the folder to your Rainmeter skin directory. Happy downloading!

1. Lie Richky says:

Huraaaaaay, another awesome rainmeter skin.

Thank you very much.

I can’t wait for the Megurine Luka rainmeter skin also ^_^

2. nana says:

how wan put it??
    i duno..pls reply………….><

3. nana says:

how wan to put it..?? @@
    i totaly blur..please reply..T______T

4. Just go to the “Rainmeter” section on the top menu, please.

5. nana says:

wat????

6. https://kazasou.wordpress.com/rainmeter/

7. nana says:

me edi download d software..
    but yet ..i still not understand how d procedure..==

8. Just read the instruction on the link I gave you previously….

9. Anon says:

is there a way to hook up the music to the skin?

1. What do you mean like a playlist?

1. Anon says:

something like that. because i saw a picture once and she said that person was listening to a song or something

2. Possible but I’m not sure how.

10. Hideyoshi says:

Umm…how do i integrate another player to this skin? Cuz Winamp eats my RAM and CPU >.<

1. Farce90 says:

As far as I know you can’t unless you do some clever code re-writing. I don’t understand why you’re having problems with it unless you have really low RAM. I have no problems at all. How much RAM do you have?

2. There is a way to integerate with WMP which you have to use the WMP plugin from Rainmeter. Just search google how to do this or you can browse the Rainmeter section. I think I have posted the way in the comment section.