Desktop Goodies: Kyou Fujibayashi Rainmeter

Hey, I just migrated my system to Windows 7 and it take me about 5 hours to complete the installation. I started installing from 2 o’clock which means I sat there in my office bench for about 5 hours doing nothing (Talk about major waste of time). Anyway, this post is a response to Sixen request for Kyou Fujibayashi from Clannad Rainmeter skin. I retouch the picture since it’s a little grainy. So, I hope you like it, man. Enjoy.

Skin Name: Kyou Fujibayashi Rainmeter

File Size: 196 KB

Color Theme: Purple

Download: https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/4sH7VuoM5UGgvP

Note: A Rainmeter application can be downloaded in my previous post. Don’t forget to extract and move the folder to your Rainmeter skin directory. Happy downloading!

1. Reglon says:

Is win7 working good for you?

2. It works fine with me.

3. Akirayjin says:

Wow A character from Clannad. I like her. I already use Windows 7 since RC and It’s not take less than 2 hour to install it.

4. Sixen says:

YES! Thank you so much!

5. Andre says:

Hey Souza, i was wondering if you could make a Rainmeter skin for Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. It would be greatly appreciated

6. Urgh, I’m not really fond making a dude Rainmeter, man. It’s too maskulin. Unless you have a picture of him doing Chidori.

7. Andre says:

here are a few good pics

8. Darth Elegy says:

hey, I really love your work, you do an amazing job making skins. I check this everyday for new things. I have a request though if you dont mind, could you possibly throw together some Sacred Blacksmith skins for rainmeter I would really love to have Lisa telling me how my computer is doing.

1. Lisa has been added to the request queue.

9. iamotaku says:

how do i put the music?? what do i need?