Desktop Goodies: Hatsune Miku 2 Rainmeter

Second skin for this valentine day of the year. It’s another Vocaloid series again for this skin design and I began to wonder should I do the same for the rest of the characters? Well, I guess I’ll leave that to you guys to comment on my skin design so I will be informed whether it is necessary or not to made another vocaloid characters out of this skin design. In the meantime, enjoy the skin, guys.

Skin Name: Hatsune Miku 2 Rainmeter

File Size: 390 KB

Color Theme: Light Blue

Download: http://adf.ly/Khq7t

Note: Installation and usage of this skin can be observed on the Rainmeter section. Happy downloading!

1. Vsect says:

Hi!

The skins you make are really awesome! I love every single one of them!
    Other vocaloid characters? Please do! That design is great (although it lacks a meter for the hard disk).

Happy valentine’s day!

2. Odama says:

Awesome skin! Really fits the vocaloid theme. You already did 2 of my favorite vocaloid characters. It might be cool to have all the characters, but you should at least make a black rock shooter one like this… please?

1. Farce13 says:

I second that vote for the BRS.

3. Farce13 says:

You really outdid yourself on this one. I honestly think that this is one of your finer pieces of work. Keep it up!

4. Crith says:

Sure, Miku is good, but Yurika is better. So is Nagone, Ruko, and most of the UTAU. Nice rainmeter skin though.

5. ShiroTaiga says:

ive been wondering is it possible to link foobar2000 instead winamp to rainmeter ?

1. I’ve seen QuickTime or WMP to Rainmeter but I don’t know about foobar2000

6. ShiroTaiga says:

would be nice though , if i only knew how to do all this kind of scripting

7. Necrophantasia says:

Is there anyway to get this to work with itunes instead of winamp?

1. I think you can, just consult the documentation on the Rainmeter website. I remember it also can use Windows Media Player.

8. Ain says:

Hi! I enjoy your Rainmeter skins so much, more Kagamine ones I hope? Best of Luck!

9. GeassDZ says:

This reply is completely random… This skin was my favorite skin from your site, I am not sure where you you found the image but it is beautiful. I debated converting this over to a nowplaying.dll skin so it would work with other players but not sure if I should really.

10. Rias says:

i can´t install the skin :´(