Hey everyone, Randomness Thing is going to introduce a new post feature called Doujin Game and this is for everyone who are into games. I will post many games and mainly my focus is on PC games. You can check a listing of doujin games that has been posted (currently by me, but everyone is invited to contribute) in the Game section.
For the first post in this particular feature, let’s start with Koumajou Densetsu or you may also recognize this game as Touhouvania. You can tell by the title of the game that this Touhou game implements Akumajou Dorakyura or Castlevania gameplay.
If you are a fan of this game or if you are a fan of action adventure 2D game, maybe you want to play this game. So far, this game has 2 installments which the other one I will post briefly. You can check out the gameplay on the Youtube video I attached on this post.
English & French Patch:
Patch 1.04 – http://www.mediafire.com/?o7g8oqy36nck5g9
Patch 1.04a – http://www.mediafire.com/?a4wa6l0bmjz60vg
Official Website: http://aja-games.com/
Additional Installation note:
Because of important changes in the game, you have to uninstall the game and erase completely the game folder to use the version 1.04and 1.04a.
Then, you will have to install the version 1.00 and the patch 1.04.
Finally, you will have to download the patch 1.04a.
Then, copy and paste (overwrite) the patch folder into the game folder.
***How to install the game and set the language:***
First, install the Japanese font on your computer.
1. If you already played the game, uninstall the game and ERASE the game folder.
2. Set your computer in Japanese (in “Changing Language for non-Unicode Programs”).
3. Restart the computer.
4. Install the game from the CD. (version 1.00).
5. Install the patch 1.00->1.04 in the game folder (C:\Program Files\Frontier Aja\紅魔城伝説 緋色の交響曲\)
6. Copy the files included in the folder patch 1.04a.
7. Paste (Overwrite) the files in the game folder.
8. In the game folder, open config.exe and choose the language of the game.
9. Set your computer in the same language (in “Changing Language for non-Unicode Programs”).
10. Restart the computer.
11. RENAME the folder “紅魔城伝説 緋色の交響曲” in “Koumajou Densetsu – Scarlet Symphony”.
12. Launch the game with the file “Koumajou.exe” .
13. The game will start in the selected language and will display all characters properly.
We tried to do our best to translate the game in English and French.
Translation for doujin game is very rare in Japan but we always want to higher the quality of our games. For any comment or question concerning the game, feel free to send an email to email@example.com
We hope you will like “Koumajou Densetsu – Scarlet Symphony”.
Thank you for your support.