It’s been a while, and since I’ve got some free time. Here’s a game review!
Giant Robots. One-on-one beam saber action. Macross Missile Massacre ™. The only thing that would make this game better would be online multi-player capability. Oh yeah, it has that too. This free Gundam clone offers surprisingly addicting gameplay and lets you indulge that fantasy you’ve always had ever since you saw your first Gundam anime. 3-D arenas pitting teams of mecha against each other makes the gameplay just like the Gundam Arcade game in Japan, which is similar to Armored Core and Virtual On, but you don’t have to blow 100 yen each time you want to play.
I just tried it last night, and it was AWESOME!
Though the some people thinks the names are hilarious, which is somewhat not. But I guess they named it after OS/Operating system. (Windom XP=Windows XP, Linux, etc…)
The game has awesome graphics and effects. But you’ll be needing a good graphics card if you want to play this game without any problems…
* OS: Windows XP/Vista
* CPU: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or better.
* Memory: 512MB or better (XP), 1GB or better (Vista).
* Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM or better.
* A graphics card that supports DirectX9.0c or greater. GeForce or Radeon graphics card recommended. Anything other than the items listed above may result in noticeable slowdown.
* Sound: A soundcard that supports DirectX8 or greater.
* Software: The latest version of DirectX.
* .NET Framework 2.0 or greater.
・128番目のパイロット以降が正常に動作しないバグを修正。* I don’t know hotlinking is allowed or not *